FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6355 Discussions

How to control rising/falling time, sampling time of GXE Transceiver?

jhong28
Beginner

Pleas help me.

I am trying to combine a transmitter to a receiver of GXE transceiver to drive and receive data from or to DUT. To implement this thing, I need three information, first is how to control TX buffer output disable during receiving data from DUT, second is how to control rising/failing time of TX buffer, the other is how to control sampling time. the control should be done by choosing, not by automatic method.

Jungill hong

GXE.PNG

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

If I understand it correctly, you have opened another similar case on this which I have just responded. Would you mind to look into the other case to see if it is helpful and let me know if these two cases are actually of different inquiries.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, it has been some time since I last heard from you. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos