FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6355 Discussions

How to sync multiple jesd devices? is there any way (or requirements) to achive this using intel jesd ip?

Amirg
Beginner

Hi, i have a design with two adc chips, both are similar, connected to two jesd204b ip's, and the data is not synced.

adc's are working in subclass1.

is there a way to (or anything i need to do) to get the data through both chips to be synced? (is there any deterministic/variable delay within the jesd block?)

thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the multi device synchronization with the JESD204B IPs. For your information, as I look into the current JESD204B user guide, I observe there are information on multi device sync. You may refer to the "Figure 1. Typical System Application for JESD204B IP" in the user guide (https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug_jesd204b.pdf). You may also search for "multidevice synchronization" keywords in the user guide for further details.

Please feel free to let me know if this is not something that you are looking for.

0 Kudos