FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5954 Discussions

How to use optane memory on Stratix 10 MX (Bittware 520N-MX board)

shengwenliang
Beginner

Dear,

We buy a Bittware 520N-MX board whose main chip is Startix 10 MX. We want to deploy the optane memory on this FPGA board. In this case, which IP should we buy? DDR-T IP? could you provide related materials. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Shengweng,

This is just for an update.

I already issued your request to the Marketing Team and I have provided the info that have been requested from them.

Kindly lets wait for them to finish up the process.

I will make an update later.

Thanks,

Adzim

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Shengwen Liang,

You are required the DDR-T license.

There are some procedures for you in order to purchase the license or request a 60-day evaluation license.

We may discuss about this internally as there are some private information that I need from you.

Thanks,

Adzim

shengwenliang
Beginner

Thank you for your reply. My email is liangshengwen@ict.ac.cn. You can provide information about the procedures of the DDR-T license for me via email. And we also can provide our requested private information. Thanks. 

AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Shengweng,

I already issued your request to the Marketing Team and I have provided the info that have been requested from them.

Kindly lets wait for them to finish up the process.

I will make an update later.

Thanks,

Adzim

AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Shengweng,

The Marketing Team has requested the information from you to sign up the Intel CNDA.

I have sent the request separately in the email.

Regards,

Adzim

AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Shengwen Liang,

The license has been issued.

Please generate the license from the SSLC.

Guidance:

Login to Self Service Licensing Center (SSLC) at https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html

1. Select Computer and License Files
  2. Select a computer
  3. Click on Get License

Kindly let me know if you get any problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Adzim