FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6359 Discussions

I am writing on behalf of the University of Maryland and John Wiley Publishing to request permission to reproduce the fig1 and fig 2 from your online article "AN 596: Modeling and Design Considerations for 10 Gbps Connectors"

NPrak6
Beginner

Please find below the link and images for your reference

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/an/an596.pdf.

I had previously mailed the customer support and they told me to post the question here. Hope you can guide me to the right person.Figure 1.pngfigure 2.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Nathan_R_Intel
Employee

Hie,

Apologies for the delayed first response. The typical response time is within 24 hours, but this case was assigned to me and it was a delay from my part to provide response in time. I was out of office and did not redirect the case to another to be answered; hence there was a delay.

Can you re-clarify your question? Are you requesting permission to reproduce the images of figure 1 and figure 2 for your publications?

Regards,

Nathan

0 Kudos
NPrak6
Beginner

Hello Nathan

Thank you for responding, yes I was requesting permission to reproduce the above 2 figures for our publication. We will credit your company as the source in the figure caption. I wanted to inquire who would be the right person I can speak to about this?

Best

Neviya

0 Kudos
Nathan_R_Intel
Employee

Hie,

This is a new type of request. I am reaching out to our legal consultants to understand the process flow. Will update you in a couple of days.

Regards,

Nathan

0 Kudos
NPrak6
Beginner

Hello Nathan

Yes please let me know at the earliest.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Nathan_R_Intel
Employee

Hie,

I still have not got information from my communication team on the process on this. I am following up again pertaining to this request.

Regards,

Nathan

0 Kudos
Nathan_R_Intel
Employee

Hie,

I have emailed you directly pertaining this request. Lets continue the discussion via email.

Regards,

Nathan

0 Kudos