FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5952 Discussions

I want to buy the IP licence!!!

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

This is Hao.I am a PhD student in SUNY Binghamton ,New York. I want to inquiry about the IP licence problem. 

Using Altera NEEK borads,I have created a distributed environment .There are several Nios2 processors on each NEEK that communicate with each other through shared memory.And processors on different boards communicate with each other through Niche TCP/IP stack. I also create the display system to display image(not video) on the LCD attached with the NEEK.Probably I also need to use flash or the SD card to store the image of my hardware and software program. 

So what ip do I need to buy? Is there any IP package? How much is it? Is there any discount for the college use?Is there any university program for this? 

Thanks,
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Universities generally get IP for free, check out this link to find suitable contacts. 

http://www.altera.com/education/univ/unv-index.html