FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6355 Discussions

I would like to quote a figure about EMIB in Altera's document in 2015. It will be shown in a technical book to be published. Could you admit it?

利大久保0
Beginner

This is the figure.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
利大久保0
Beginner

I cannot connect the website  https://legal.intel.com/Copyright/Pages/index.aspx from our internet circumstance. Do I have to try again? Or could you direct another way to send a written request form?

0 Kudos
KeenYewL_Intel

Hi there, my apologize as I have posted a wrong link there. Could you please submit your request to George at christopher.e.george@intel.com ?

0 Kudos
KeenYewL_Intel

Hello, just to let you know your email request has reached the internal legal team, and they are discussing your request.

0 Kudos
KeenYewL_Intel

Hello sir, I was copied to an internal email, whereby the email was initiated by you to Intel internal legal team with George. Per the internal discussion, your request looks like has been approved, with the condition that you and your team must acknowledge the reference to Intel whitepaper in your white paper. Have you gotten any response from George team through the email you sent, that legal has provide any confirmation to you? If you have received the confirmation email, I would like to put this thread to closure. Thanks.

0 Kudos
利大久保0
Beginner

Thank you very much for good information of approval. I am in my house because of prevention from coronavirus. I will go to my office to see the e-mail within afew days.

0 Kudos
KeenYewL_Intel

Thanks Sir. I'm at from home as well. Feel free to post here again if you have further inquiry to this matter.

0 Kudos
利大久保0
Beginner

I have come to my office to see the e-mail from the legal team. But it seems that reply has not provided. I would like to see the confirmation. Could you send the copy to me? Is it put in this communication forum? If it is sent as separated e-mail, I will send the home address.

0 Kudos
KeenYewL_Intel

The email thread we are discussing internally came from your email with the alias of "toppan". My apologize you haven't got the response. I have pinged them again. I'm not the legal representative hence i cannot give you the confirmation here.

0 Kudos
KeenYewL_Intel

Hello there, how are you doing? Are you able to get the email confirmation? If you have yet to receive the confirmation email, i will ping the legal team again. Thanks.

0 Kudos
利大久保0
Beginner

Hello. I could receive the confirmation e-mail from Leslie Skinner-san. Thank you for your assistance. The figure will be shown in the book "トコトンやさしい半導体パッケージ実装と高密度実装の本” published in Japan. We will surely indicate the quotation :Intel Whitepaper WP-01251-1.5 June 2015 below the figure.

0 Kudos
KeenYewL_Intel

Good to know, i will put this case to closure. Thanks.

0 Kudos