FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6343 Discussions

IBIS MODEL OF CYCLONE 55CSEBA5U23I7N

SEBCIELE
Novice

Dear M. and Mrs, 

I can't have an access to the zip files which contains the IBIS MODEL of Cyclone 5 5CSEBA5U23I7N. (cyclone5.zip)

Link : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/board-layout/ibs-ibis-index.html

I need this model to make an integrity signal analysis on a board dedicated to a big client in Nuclear Industry. Please provides me this access as fast as possible !

Thanks for your support !!

S.T

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Have you unzip it? 

Thank you

0 Kudos
SEBCIELE
Novice

Hi,

I can't download it then I can't unzip it.

When I click on cyclone5.zip I have the following screen :

SEBCIELE_0-1635842132892.png

Is it possible to have an access? 

Regards,

S.T

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

It seems like there is no access at this moment. Have you reported it to on that site you screenshot?

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
SEBCIELE
Novice

Hello,

I did it.

But they finally said to me to see with the "FPGA-Intellectual-Property community" with a link to this forum.

Maybe you would have a better success than me to solve this issue with them ? 

Regards,

S.T 

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

The link has been fixed.

0 Kudos