FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6356 Discussions

IVP suit scaler problem

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I'm using IVP suit's scaler to up conversion an static image, using paralell input of RGB signals. I simulated the instantiated scaler in Modelsim. the stimuli is provided as the example waveform in "video and image processing suuit, v8.0 user guide". when the simulation started. I get the following error in modelsim: 

# ** Warning: (vsim-3534) [FOFIR] - Failed to open file "alt_vip_scl_gnlb6pxv23_h_coeffs_reg_file_contents.hex" for reading.# No such file or directory. (errno = ENOENT) : F:/test_scaler/sim/altera_mf.v(785)# Time: 0 ps Iteration: 0 Instance: /top/dut1/n0O011i# ERROR: cannot read alt_vip_scl_gnlb6pxv23_h_coeffs_reg_file_contents.hex.# ** Warning: (vsim-7) Failed to open readmem file "alt_vip_scl_gnlb6pxv23_h_coeffs_reg_file_contents.ver" in read mode.# No such file or directory. (errno = ENOENT) : F:/test_scaler/sim/altera_mf.v(40973)# Time: 0 ps Iteration: 0 Instance: /top/dut1/n0O011i 

the dout_read and dout_valid signals are always in "x" state. Why this happens? can anybody explain this?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

you have to copy your .hex files in your project path not in your ip path !

0 Kudos