FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6385 Discussions

Ip-make-ipx command issue

SERMASWATHIKA
New Contributor I

Hi Team,

I have upgraded design from 13.0 to 22.1 , (device upgraded from cyclone III to cyclone v gx). I tried regenrate the .ipx file in 22.1 but in nios ii command shell , i am getting error as command not found. PLease give guidance to resolve this issue.

SERMASWATHIKA_0-1709187640229.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

The design version is too old, is it possible if you create the design in the new Quartus based on the old Quartus?

0 Kudos
SERMASWATHIKA
New Contributor I

Hi ,

Yes,i have upgraded the design from 13.1 to 22.1 whichevere ip could be upgrade i did. so i am trying to generate the ipx file for this version. is that mandatory or not?

0 Kudos
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

Can you try go to Platform Designer > "Tools > Option" and add the IP search path in which the .ipx file located. 

0 Kudos
SERMASWATHIKA
New Contributor I

Hi,

i have tried with ip-make-ipx.exe command, now it is working.

Thanks

0 Kudos
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

0 Kudos