FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6343 Discussions

Is there any Service tickets in intel support?

pavanhegde
Novice

Hello all,

Actually I was thinking about the FPGA IP related support.

Currently I have a critical schedule for project completion and I need to use some IP's (FPGA) from Intel. (ex. Filter,FFT etc)

If I have any problems in understanding the IP I will post in the open forum. 

Since it is open forum the response time is slower and that is quite acceptable in many cases but I have little critical deadline to meet.

Is there any facility or provision so that my query will go dedicated to engineers. (like one to one communication or service tickets)?

If there is a way then please let me know and if not I will gamble with my luck.
Thank you

Regards
Pavan

=============================================

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KeenYewL_Intel

Hi Pavan, you can post your question here and we will have an agent to answer you, if you're worry about confidentiality, you could make use of the private message feature. Will this work? 

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Just wonder if you are aware of your local FAE supporting your account. You may try to further engage with the FAE for support. The FAE will contact the support team whenever required. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
pavanhegde
Novice

Hello @KeenYewL_Intel , @CheePin_C_Intel 
Thank you for the Reponses.

I will definitely post the problem in the community forum if it occurs in the future.

Currently I don't have any FAE contact so that may not be possible.

Thank you
Regards
Pavan

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your update. feel free to post in Forum when you have any inquiry related to FPGA in future. Thank you.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.