FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP

Native phy simulation

APPU_appu
New Contributor I
hi @iiwan @JohnT_Intel
I am facing issue while simulating native phy along reset controller and atx pll.

Native phy is not yet all generating the tx_clkout and rx_clkout

Can you tell me the reason why i am not getting those clock s
0 Kudos
1 Solution
iiwan
New Contributor I

Can you sim your design without Reset controller, gnd to analog and digital resets of native phy. It would help whether your  have an error in your design or bug in sim generated IP core.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Deshi_Intel

HI,

Do you have your project sim waveform that post in forum community for user review to aid in your issue debug ?

Ideally in your sim testbench, once you provided all the clock input and release the reset_controller reset pin, NativePHY should start processing data and generate Tx_clkout and Rx_clkout.

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
APPU_appu
New Contributor I

Hii @Deshi_Intel 

Thanks for reply 

Ashwi_0-1617194507987.png

Please check this one

0 Kudos
iiwan
New Contributor I

I see, that reconfig_reset is 1, and rx_locktodata and rx_locktoref is 0. I never sim native phy, but at hardware if this signals are 0, i think that it does not generate you rx_clkout. And I think if tx_clkout is good, that means, that refclk is good. And I think you have to send some serial to your rx_serial_data at high freq clock.

0 Kudos
iiwan
New Contributor I

Can you sim your design without Reset controller, gnd to analog and digital resets of native phy. It would help whether your  have an error in your design or bug in sim generated IP core.

0 Kudos