FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5988 Discussions

PCI IP CORE Simulation Problem

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi , 

I am studying on pci interface with Cyclone2.I try to generate PCI IP core via megawizard plug ın menager.After parametrizing the core , I try to setting up simulation file but ıt is failed.When I push the generate button I see error warning  

The Error is " MegaCore Function Generation Error 

IP Functional Simulation Model Creation Failed.The following error was returned : 

Error :Quartus 2 32-bit Analaysis & Synthesis was unsuccessful.19 errors , 1 warning "  

That is the pop-up window and The warning don't say what are the errors , and what are their error code .I can't click the on the error and I don't know what they are or what obstruct me to generating the simulation file for PCI - MT32 IP Core 

Not : I have licence file for IP Core , I use Quartus 2 web edition 12.0 and I also have ModelSim 10.1 SE 

If you help me about that problem ,I will really appreciate it, Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
0 Replies