FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6359 Discussions

Problem with the FFT MegaCore

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi All, 

I am trying to run SignalCompiler block VIA C code (i.e- not manually, VIA my own application).  

When I run it and use "Normal" blocks everything works fine. However, when I run it with the FFT IP core I'm having problems. 

When I try to run SignalCompiler block manually the following situations occur: 

1) When I manually run SignalCompiler without generating the FFT files first (using the IP Testbench)- I see that the HDL files are not generated correctly. The files are created in the same way as when I run the SignalCompiler from my C code.  

2) When I manuuly run SignalCompiler after generating the FFt files- I see that everything is generated correctly. 

This leads me to the conclusion that I don't call the SignalCompiler block in a correct way, when using the FFT IP core (or any other core, for that matter).  

Can anyone here tell me how to call the SignalCompiler block from C code when there is an IP CORE in the design? 

10x, 

Gilad
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi,can u just mail me the mdl to me on dileepkumararava(at d rate)gmail(.)com...iam hardly trying to get the fft output

0 Kudos