FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6359 Discussions

Required List of IP's in intel IP base suite evaluation license

SnehalB
Beginner

Hi,

currently  Iam doing my product development involving intel Cylcone V fpga and using Quartus prime lite software.

so i guess IP available in quartus prime are in evaluation mode.

So regarding that i want info as to which IP's in quartus prime are totally free licenses and which are evaluation licenses. In other words can you give me list of IP's which comes under IP base suite of intel.

thanks and regards,

Snehal B.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. For IP Base Suite you can refer here https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/programmable/intellectual-property/ip-base-suite.html

0 Kudos
SnehalB
Beginner

HI , i have already gone through the shared link, i didnot found anywhere the list of IP under IP base suite. 

Request you to kindly share the one , all the IP's which are covered under IP base suite.

thanks and regards

SnehalB

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

The ip listed for IP Base Suite is (NCO, FFT, FIR Compiler II) as in the link. For full licenses to this suite contact your local sales representative to learn more. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html

0 Kudos
SnehalB
Beginner

OK thank you ,

just want to check one final thing so IP's (NCO, FFT, FIR Compiler II)  are the only IP in IP Base Suite right?

while other IP like for SPI, I2C, FIFO ,RAM ,etc are not under IP BASE suite and they are totally Free IP under Quartus software, not an evaluation mode license IP, right?

Thanks & regards!

snehal Buche

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Based on my understanding, yes. But to be sure, you could refer to local sales representative for more.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos