FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6343 Discussions

We have been approved through the partner program. How do we submit and get our materials listed?

TKell15
Beginner

We have been approved through the partner program. How do we submit and get our materials listed?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

May I understand what you meant by "materials". Is this like a set of training material or advertisement material or something else? What is the purpose of this material?

Based on your answers, I can recommend you ways to go about this.

0 Kudos
TKell15
Beginner
0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Please note that the material that you referred to belongs to another program for select partners that meet the required criteria. This program is called "Design Services Network" (DSN partner). So this is different than the partner program that you are on right now.

Let me connect with the program manager of this DSN partner program and let you know what would be the next steps, assuming you are interested to be part of this program.

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

W.r.t. the previous comment I made, I would to reconfirm that the page you are referring to is only available for DSN partners and with your membership status, you are not currently eligible.

I am checking with the DSN program manager to see if there is another option for you. Please stay tune.

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

based on the latest feedback, you will need to wait until we roll-out a new program by the end of the year where you will have a privilege to post your company's product offering on designated page on Intel.com. This will not be available for all partners, but select partners that meet certain criteria - which you may be considered. This is an additional privilege on top of the DSN program that we discussed earlier.

I hope that helps. Thanks.

0 Kudos