FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6356 Discussions

Where download “IP_ORAN_FH” linux “oran-21.2.xxx-linux.run” installer package ?

JET60200
New Contributor I

hello intel , 

I had applied and got  “ Intel FPGA  IP_ORAN-FH " IP License  from Intel SSCL , but in SSCL page, the ORAN IP installer (for linux)  points to "  ./webcores/21.3/40.2/oran-21.3.40-linux.run ", that is for Quartus Pro 21.3 I think .   Unfortunately we now use is  “Quartus Pro 21.2” for product dev,  so we cann't upgrade to Latest qpro21.3.  

I have "oran-ip license",  but where can I get “oran-21.2.xxx-linux.run” installer package, which is used for qpro 21.2 tool ?   Who can give me the right “ downloding link "  ?  

Thanks very much ~

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I am not able to install the files.

Can you please raise the concern at SSLC website, or can contact local sales rep? IP licensing cannot be handled in forums. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Are you not able to install the IP in Quartus 21.2? Did you try?

0 Kudos
JET60200
New Contributor I

Hi @Ash_R_Intel ,

Appreciate your heading up

Unfortunately when I tried to download that ORAN-IP installer pregrammer(21.3)  from Intel SSCL Page, we found both Linux and Windows Installer can not be installed successfully.   The OS complains that downloaded file  in-correct FileType (etc).  

I suspected it's my network / Download problem, so I & my collegues had tried several times to download , but we got same problem. Maybe you can give a try whether you can download it / execute its installation , or not  ?  below is the links we got from SSCL Page, FYI

[

Windows URL
https://download.altera.com/akdlm/software/webcores/21.3/40.2/oran-21.3.40-windows.exe

Linux URL
http://download.altera.com/akdlm/software/webcores/21.3/40.2/oran-21.3.40-linux.run

]   

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I am not able to install the files.

Can you please raise the concern at SSLC website, or can contact local sales rep? IP licensing cannot be handled in forums. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

0 Kudos