FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5984 Discussions

Windows drivers for PCI Express IP Cyclone 10 GX

AlexKet
Beginner

Hi, my friends! I was try find answer on my question, but don't find.

I see on page Intel® FPGA IP for PCI Express (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/intellectual-property/ip/interface-pro...) next words - "Software drivers provided Y" and I see in examples driver "altera_pcie_win_driver.sys". And I have quastion - "How I can connect to FPGA (Altera PCI API Device) and read/write registers from VS C++" Test application "Alt_Test" in this examples use AlteraPCILibraryDll. Where can I fing documentation on driver from Intel (Altera) how use Readfile/Writefile or IOCTL? Or where can I fing documentation on AlteraPCILibraryDll? May be someone have examples? Or source code of "Alt_Test"? Help me please.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SengKok_L_Intel

Hi,

The source code of the driver of PCIe is not available for release. This is provided as a starting point for the user to validate the PCIe IP functionality.

Regards -SK