FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6359 Discussions

the Tdivw_total & VdiVW_total of DDR4-2666 when use the EMIF IP on Arria 10

lambert_yu
Beginner

Hi all,

I have one problem, when I customize the EMIF IP on Arria 10, the Tdivw_total & Vdivw_total should be set following the value in the datasheet of MT40A512M16LY-075, or should be kept following the preset value which provides in the preset example? And in the DDR's data, the Tdivw_total & Vdivw_total are all maximum value, why it's minimum value in the EMIF User guide?

value in datasheet of MT40A512M16LY-075 : Tdivw_total : 0.22UI, Vdivw_total : 120 mv

Value following the preset value : Tdivw_total : 0.20 UI, Vdivw_total : 138mv,

So should I set which value is preferable? Could someone help me and give me some advice?

Brs,

Lambert

0 Kudos
1 Solution
yoichiK_intel
Employee

Hi Lambert

The Tdivw_total and Tdivw_total  parameter slightly differs across the DDR4-2666 bin. Please check the datasheet which you use actually and use the number on the datasheet.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
yoichiK_intel
Employee

Hi Lambert

The Tdivw_total and Tdivw_total  parameter slightly differs across the DDR4-2666 bin. Please check the datasheet which you use actually and use the number on the datasheet.

0 Kudos