FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6343 Discussions

the Terasic Daughter Board Dual Highspeed 65MSPS A/D and 125 MSPS D/A Channels

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I'm using the kit DE1 + the Terasic Daughter Board Dual Highspeed 65MSPS A/D and 125 MSPS D/A Channels (P0003_GPIO) with the software Simulink and DSP Builder. I have the following doubts: 

1. How to address the analog inputs A/D and D/A of Terasic Daughter board in a control system model will be developed in software Simulink and DSP Builder? 

2. Is there a tutorial (or Internet Forum) where I can read about A/D and D/A Conversion on DE1 Development Board + Terasic Daughter Board Dual Highspeed 65MSPS A/D and 125 MSPS D/A Channels (P0003_GPIO) using Simulink and DSP Builder ?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I´m using the kit DE1 + the Terasic Daughter Board Dual Highspeed 65MSPS A/D and 125 MSPS D/A Channels (P0003_GPIO) with the software Simulink and DSP Builder. I have the following doubts: 

1. How to address the analog inputs A/D and D/A of Terasic Daughter board in a control system model will be developed in software Simulink and DSP Builder? 

2. Is there a tutorial (or Altera Forum) where I can read about A/D and D/A Conversion on DE1 Development Board + Terasic Daughter Board Dual Highspeed 65MSPS A/D and 125 MSPS D/A Channels (P0003_GPIO) with Simulink and DSP Builder?
0 Kudos