FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

客户设计参考demo板,内核电压VCC的大滤波电容太多,客户板上会放4颗FPGA,470UF电解电容会占据很大位置,是否可以去掉?(或者电容个数保留,总容值保留一样,例如0.1UF的电容做成1UF,减少470UF的数量)有什么标准吗?根据PDN文件,没有找到FPGA对应的封装型号!

rwang64
Partner

客户采用的1SM21 UF55这个型号,在PDN中没有找到,参考的demo板是1SM21 UF43的设计

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

May I know the full opn for the FPGA

0 Kudos
rwang64
Partner
1SM21BEU2F55E1VG ************************************************** DISCLAIMER: This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author’s prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in future then please respond to the sender to this effect. **************************************************
0 Kudos
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi ,

I am kindly requesting , reply on forum instead of Email , because the forum is publicly view.

0 Kudos
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi ,

I verified the pdn , the opn is not mentioned on that , from the description what I understood is that you need to remove 470UF, May I know how you have arrived the value , if the 470uf capacitor value is working fine why you needed to remove.

From my understanding if it is taking more space , can it be changed by a capacitor bank

0 Kudos
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi ,

Kindly let me know if you need further assistance

0 Kudos