FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

10M04SCE144C8G Device

Pavithran_G
Beginner

1)We choose the device 10M04SCE144C8G   based on our requirement  , but due to stock issues we are not able to order  this device part number  in Digi key and Mouser Electronic. It is possible to get order  directly from Intel ?

2)Please suggest any alternate FPGA with same specification which are available .

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

Unprecedented demand increases and supply constraints across the semiconductor industry have translated into tightness across the supply chain for PSG Products. We are working actively to prioritize Intel delivery and increase Intel's allocated capacity.

Please kindly contact our authorized distributor for order and further update on the supply.

Apologize for the inconveniences.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
Pavithran_G
Beginner

Thanks for the response

Our existing design are implement in EPM3064ATC44(CPLD) which is obsolete . In our new design we are going to implement I2C for configure Digipot to set offset .

please suggest any high end CPLD to implement I2C and existing code(which is not take more than 64 Macrocell). 

Please give information about how much Macrocell is need to implement I2C in CPLD.

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

By I2C, do you mean I2C remote system update?

There is not direct replacement for EPM3064ATC44.

MAX 10 is the latest CPLD that you can use. All MAX 10 device can be use to implement I2C. You can refer to MAX 10 device overview to see which MAX 10 device is suitable for your programming.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/max-10/m10_overview.pdf (page 5)

You can also refer to I2C remote system update design example for more information on I2C.

https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/15.1.0/Standard/i2c-remote-system-update-example/

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos