FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5922 Discussions

5CEFA7F23I7N Thermal Resistances

GrecoD
Beginner

I am looking for thermal information for component 5CEFA7F23I7N, specifically any and all thermal resistances for the package to assess thermal performance in our application.  The datasheet states a maximum operating junction temperature, but does not appear to state the thermal junction to case or junction to board thermal resistance values required for mechanical thermal analyses. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello, 

Early Power Estimator(EPE) spreadsheet has calculation on power thermal generated from each design on Cyclone V and you can decide how you need to dissipate the thermal based on the calculation. 

EPE can be downloaded from this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/power/cy4-5-estimator-download.html

regards,
Farabi

0 Kudos
Farabi
Employee

Hello, 

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

regards,
Farabi

0 Kudos