FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5915 Discussions

AN690 Windows application issue

PTK13
Beginner

I've successfully built the example design and configured my Arria 10 GX development board.

I've followed the instructions on how to install the drivers for the PCIe. I saw the device in my device manager and pointed to the drivers successfully. My PC says the device is working properly.

The instructions said to download and install two items from Microsoft. I have done this.

When I try to run altera_pcie_gui I double click and it does nothing. I'm running Windows 10. Should the application run on Windows 10? Are there any patches or updates needed?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SengKok_L_Intel
0 Kudos
PTK13
Beginner

Thanks SK. Are there any applications for Windows 10? I'm guessing not since I haven't seen any other in the Design Store.

0 Kudos
SengKok_L_Intel

I am afraid that there is no new window driver. So the existing one is provided as it is. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
SengKok_L_Intel

If further support is needed in this thread, please post a response within 15 days. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

0 Kudos