- HPS DDR4 calibration failed (discrete, 32bit).
- No emif_usr_clk by putting signal tap
- PLL locked
- both local_cal_success and local_cal_fail are LOW
- Why there was no emif_usr_clk?
- Was Calibration requires SW (boot code/uboot or so)?
What leads to you believing there is no emif_usr_clk? Do you not see it coming from the IP in Platform Designer?
And the first stage bootloader is what runs to initialize and calibrate the external memory, so this is before uboot for Arria 10.
The fitter was failed if using HPS EMIF DDR4 pins (same as A10 SOC Eval Kit) when generating FPGA EMIF example design.
Alert_n pin is on AG24 and the pins are working for HPS EMIF ( GHRD NAND design)
Have played with Alert_n settings etc. in Parameters (DQS group, Addr/CMD or auto) and no luck.
We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.