FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5930 Discussions

Arria 10 SI development board connector J46 & J47

Fresh_Leon
New Contributor I

Dear,

We have already bought one Arria 10 SI development board, have some questions of the connector.

About J46 & J47. We can not find MPN "HDR-170740-01-BEYE" on Samtec website. 

Could you send me J46 & J47 datasheet? And what is adapted cable of this connector? If couled, please also send me the datasheet.

The link of this development board is as below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/boards_and_kits/dev-kits/altera/kit-a10-gx-si.html

Thank you.

Brs,

Leon

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. Please give me some time to check with board team, I’ll be back with an update.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Thanks for your patience. Done some checking with board team, for Samtec bulleye cable and connector the purchase order need to go through Samtech. Intel don't provide purchase of bulleye cable and connector.It would be better if you could contact Samtec for enquiry. www.samtec.com

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope all is well. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos