FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Arria 10 SoC - Boot from SD Card

fpga_2022
Beginner

fpga_2022_0-1655780776640.png

hello,

I executed make generate_from_tcl according to the documentation, but it reported an error /home/hh/intelFPGA_pro/21.4/nios2eds/nios2_command_shell.sh: line 187: exec: make: not found

I don't know what went wrong there.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hello Sir,

Could you check the current directory when you are calling the "nios2_command_shell.sh" script?

It should be the same directory level as "a10_soc_devkit_ghrd".

If there is still and error could you please provide the command logs for me to look into it more detail.

What is the operating system that you are running?

Another thing you should take note is to setup the license for the Quartus Prime Pro before running the "nios2_command_shell.sh" script, if not there will be some unexpected error that could happen when you do the make.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hello Sir,

Any update on this forum?

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi,

Not sure if you have some update? If no, we shall close the thread.

Thanks

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi Sir

Since there are no feedback for this thread, I shall set this thread to close pending. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome reopen this thread within 20days or open a new thread, someone will be right with you.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey.  If you think you would rank your support experience less than 10 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Thanks

Regards,

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos