FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5283 Discussions

Arria 10 SoC DevKit - IP for building GSRD hardware design

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I'm trying to follow the getting started steps for building the GSRD hardware design on an Arria 10 SoC Devkit. 

( https://rocketboards.org/foswiki/documentation/a10gsrdcompilinghardwaredesign171

I'm getting errors that I don't have valid licenses for the DisplayPort and one other Video-related IP. I do have the "Quartus Pro Edition for Development Kits" license that came with the DevKit. In order to even follow the "Getting Started" steps, specifically compiling the GSRD hardware design, do I need to purchase an additional license? 

(Note that I mean for compiling the hardware design while *not* on the Intel corporate network. I'm trying to understand the license requirements for successfully following the "Getting Started" steps for a general user/purchaser.) I noticed that even the "Begin 30-day grace period" is grayed-out on the license setup page in Quartus. 

If I don't need an additional license, any thoughts as to why I'm getting this error for the GSRD design?
0 Kudos
0 Replies