5915 Discussions

Bank 5A can't be assigned to 1.8V level

TGao
Beginner

Dear Sir/Madam,

Quartus:16.1

FPGA :5CGXFC3B7F23C8N

DDR3:MT41k5|2M16

Q: DDR3 is assigned to bank 7A/8A(1.35V), But I can't ​ assign 1.8V or 3.3V to bank 5A except 1.35V , Could you help me

the pin assignment is attached.

Ted

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BoonT_Intel

Hi Sir, can you attach the Quartus QAR file so that I can look clearer. With only the QSF I am unable to check those pin that not assigned, so Quartus will auto assign it and maybe will assign it into bank 5A and cause the conflict.

So, please attach QAR file for me to check, or check is there any IO with IO standard SSTL135 that do not have user location assignment in QSF.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
BoonT_Intel

Hi Sir, can you attach the Quartus QAR file so that I can look clearer. With only the QSF I am unable to check those pin that not assigned, so Quartus will auto assign it and maybe will assign it into bank 5A and cause the conflict.

So, please attach QAR file for me to check, or check is there any IO with IO standard SSTL135 that do not have user location assignment in QSF.

0 Kudos
TGao
Beginner

Hi BoonT,

Solved, Thanks

Ted​

0 Kudos
BoonT_Intel

Hi Ted,

Glad to hear it solved. Can you share a little bit what is the actual reason of the error? Is it a SSTL135 IO that does not has location assignment and auto assign to bank 5A?

0 Kudos
TGao
Beginner

HI BoonT,

Yes,U're right,An address line is assigned to band 5A.

Ted.Gao​

0 Kudos
BoonT_Intel

Hi Ted,

Thanks for sharing. 谢谢你 😉

0 Kudos
TGao
Beginner

😁 😁 😁

0 Kudos
BoonT_Intel

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos