FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5921 Discussions

COLLINS AEROSPACE- Request for Material Declaration<171424>INTEL CORP

SMude
Beginner

Dear Team,

Greetings!!!

This is regarding Collins Aerospace material declaration request. We need few clarifications and data on 5 parts. Please see below comments.

EM2140P01QI:- FMD document has 7(a) exemption but Lead (Pb) content is not >85% by weight. Please advise.

ES1030QI:-In FMD, Substance name is 'Tin' but CAS number "7440-32-6" is related to Titanium substance. Please provide updated FMD document.

For part no 10AS022C3U19I2LPAA, 10AX032H2F34I2LPAA and 10AX115N4F40M3SPAA MDDS document is not available in intel website. Please provide these documents.

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Santosh,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

Please open a new case for power product ( EM2140P01QI and ES1030QI), make sure to choose the correct product category so a power engineer agent will support your request.

For FPGA device, let me check this with our internal team. I will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I have sent you the FPGA MDDS per requested.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos