FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5930 Discussions

Can I purchase a Max V CPLD development kit with the 5M160ZE64A5N part, or can I only purchase the DK-DEV-5M570ZN kit? Are schematics available for download?

AHoll13
Beginner

Hello, I am looking at ordering a development kit for the MAX V CPLD, specifically part number 5M160ZE64A5N. I cannot find a development kit for this specific device, only the DK-DEV-5M570ZN kit, which does host a Max V CPLD but not the specific one I wish to use. Are there any development kits with the Max V 5M160ZE64A5N CPLD? I worry that there may be some implementation/timing differences between the two devices.

If you suggest that I just use the DK-DEV-5M570ZN development kit, are the schematics available for me to download?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. For purchasing development kit, you can check the availability of your required device with Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers near you.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html   

0 Kudos
AHoll13
Beginner

Thanks for your reply, although what I am asking is whether there exists a development kit specifically with the 5M160ZE64A5N CPLD on board - instead of the 5M570Z CPLD on the DK-DEV-5M570ZN development kit.

And also where I can find the schematics of the development kit.

Many thanks

0 Kudos