FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Chose FPGA

Sun2
Beginner

Hello!

I currently have a high-speed camera acquisition and processing system implemented in C++, and I want to port this system to FPGA for acquisition and processing acceleration. I want to ask if this plan is feasible? Is it difficult to implement? Can you recommend a card about FPGA. Hope to have a PCIE socket.
My system includes acquisition card, high-speed camera acquisition and storage, as well as image mark point detection, matching of left and right images, etc.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The solution is possible. May I know what type of interface is used on the high-speed camera acquisition and what the performance specification are you looking at?

Sun2
Beginner

PCIEx16,In addition, the frame rate of my captured images is 500fps, so I want to have good performance

Sun2
Beginner

PCIEx16,In addition, the frame rate of my captured images is 500fps, so I want to have good performance

JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The PCIEx16 is connected to the high speed camera?

May I know what type of resolution are you looking at to run at 500fps?