FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Cisco asked us that collect the part marking on FPGA components and ask the respective vendors if there is any common thing like all of them are of certain silicon type/sped grade”??

BWU15
Beginner

As of today, there’re 44pcs failed with” Emanframes” failure code ,suspect related to FPGA 16-100521-01/5AGXMA7G4F31I5NAB

DC and lot code for the 44pcs as following:

DateCode                  Lot Code           Qty

1837                        S834AFFR          4

1837                         S834AFFS          5

1837                         S834AFFT         23

1837                         S834AFFU          5

1837                         S834AFFW         5

1837                         S834AFFY           1

1837                         S836AFFS           1

Aattachment is the FPGA pictures

0 Kudos
9 Replies
ChiaLing_T_Intel
Employee
Hi Bruce, First of all, i apologies for late response to your thread. Unfortunately, I am not able to view the FPGA pictures from your attachment. Please could you re-upload the picture. To know the speed grade of 5AGXMA7G4F31I5NAB, you can refer to Arria V device overview, Figure 1 which shows it is speed grade-5. https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/arria-v/av_51001.pdf In order to know if there any common thing in term of the die revision, would you please provide the full device date code which is 11 alphanumeric as stated from the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/quality-and-reliability/decoder.html Next, please could you elaborate further of the 'Emanframes' mode? • What kind of function can’t work normally? • Did you encounter any open/short failure? • Any abnormality on the power rail performance? • Any suspected failure pins? Did any of the defective units above send to failure analysis? Thank you Regards, Chia Ling
0 Kudos
ChiaLing_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Bruce,

Just dropping by to check if you have any update on above. Please be noted that a respective team will continue follow up with you in private message.

Thank you

Regards,

Chia Ling

0 Kudos
ChiaLing_T_Intel
Employee
Hi Bruce, Do you have any update on this request? Thank you Regards, Chia Ling
0 Kudos
BWU15
Beginner

​Yes, we want to send 5pcs defects with such failure code to your site ,so could you tell us the process to FA ?what information can we tell you ,and what is the shipping information can you pls help to release to us asap ?Thanks!

0 Kudos
ChiaLing_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Bruce,

You will receive a separate email from our respective FA team. Please work with the team for shipping information.

Thank you

Regards,

Chia Ling

0 Kudos
BWU15
Beginner

​Can you pls shipping back the 5 components to us ?  we need to re-verify !

Flextronics Manufacturing (Zhuhai) Company Limited

伟创力制造(珠海)有限公司

Xin Qing Science & Industrial Park , Jing An,

Doumen , Zhuhai , P. R. China.

珠海市斗门区新青科技工业园B11

TEL:+86 (0756) 5183945/+86 150-1490-0119

ATTN: Tide zhang

zip: 519000

0 Kudos
ChiaLing_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Bruce,

We will have the ERMA team to arrange the shipment back to you.

Thank you

Regards,

Chia Ling

0 Kudos
BWU15
Beginner

​hi Altera guys,

Can you tell us where is the 5componenents located ,can you share us the address where is 5 component located? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

I believe you have received your devices. If you have any concern, please do let me know.

Have a great day!

Wani

0 Kudos