FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5276 Discussions

Cyclone V SX SoC dev board - AHB

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, 

I am using the Cyclone V SX SoC development kit and I need a connection to the ahb bus. At first I must connect an AHB slave and then an AHB master. I'm new to qsys. I have connected the h2f_axi master to an avalon mm master translator --> avalon mm master agent-->memory mapped router --> memory mapped traffic limiter --> AHB slave agent. Is this connection scheme the right one? (qsys interconnect Figure 9–5. Avalon-MM Master Network Interface) 

I have some errors in qsys: 

Error: System.merlin_router_0: Port src_channel is not fully defined after elaboration 

Error: System.merlin_master_agent_0.cp/merlin_router_0.sink: The source has 112 bits per symbol, while the sink has 8. 

Error: System.merlin_router_0.src/merlin_traffic_limiter_0.cmd_sink: The source has 8 bits per symbol, while the sink has 72. 

Error: System.merlin_traffic_limiter_0.cmd_src/merlin_ahb_slave_agent_0.cp: The source has 72 bits per symbol, while the sink has 118.Error: System.merlin_ahb_slave_agent_0.rp/merlin_traffic_limiter_0.rsp_sink: The source has 118 bits per symbol, while the sink has 72. 

Error: System.merlin_traffic_limiter_0.rsp_src/merlin_master_agent_0.rp: The source has 72 bits per symbol, while the sink has 112. 

Error: System.hps_0.h2f_axi_master: merlin_master_translator_0.avalon_anti_master_0 (0x0..0x3ffffffff) is outside the master's address range (0x0..0x3fffffff) 

warnings: 

Warning: System.merlin_router_0.src: Signal src_channel[-1] of type channel must have width [1-128] 

Warning: System.merlin_router_0.src: The channel signal isn't wide enough to support the number of channels. 

0 Kudos
0 Replies