FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5287 Discussions

DE-10 nano CPU temperature sensor

guilhermemarcio
Beginner

Hi,

I'm trying to get the CPU temperature of the DE-10 nano by using the lm-sensors package, but no sensors were found. Does the cortex a9 have a built-in temperature sensor? 

I'm using the Angstrom GNU/Linux v2014.12 and the kernel version is 4.5.0-00185-g3bb556b.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The DE-10 nano fpga Board belong to Terasic. It would be better if you could contact Terasic for enquiry related to temperature sensor for Terasic board. https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=12&No=20   

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The DE-10 nano fpga Board belong to Terasic. It would be better if you could contact Terasic for enquiry related to temperature sensor for Terasic board. https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=12&No=20   

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise.

guilhermemarcio
Beginner

Thank you, I sent a message to them.

Sincerely,

EslamFayad
Beginner
Why Intel has no answer the question about temperature sensor in soc which made by Intel not terasic
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your update. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you