FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

DE0-Nano and Nios II

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, 

I'm working with the board de0-Nano in a project at a university in Brazil. I ran exactly all the steps in "nano-de0 - user manual (http://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive_download.pl?language=english&no=593&fid=75023fa36c9bf...)" in "Charpter 7 - Tutorial: Creating a Nios II Project." But I'm having an error when running the "Build Project". The error is: 

make -s all includes  

make: *** No rule to make target `E:/Documents', needed by `Settings/Israel_Marcelino/Desktop/Nios_II/myfirst_niosii/DE0_NANO_SOPC.ptf/Release/system_description/../obj/generated_app.mk-t'. Stop. 

Build completed in 3.781 seconds 

I am using the Quartus II Web Edition 11.0sp1 and 11.1 Nios II IDE. 

please, i need help to solve the problem, because i am one month in arrears project because of this error. 

Thank you.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Put your files in another path. Some tools don't like the spaces in "Document and Settings" so try to move your project in a folder that doesn't have any spaces in its name.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Yeahh!! :D 

The problem was because of the spaces contained in the name of the folder "Documents and Settings". Now everything is OK. 

Thank you very much daixiwen!