FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

DE10-Nano ethernet port datasheet

Cuong_Nguyen
Beginner

Hi,

Please provide me a technical information about the RJ45 port (pinout, magnetics connections, magnetic polarity markings) of DE10-Nano board. I wonder if the polarity markings of the magnetics play an important role. My project utilizes Cyclone V SoC 5CSEBA6U23C7N and the ethernet chip KSZ9031RNX. When I plug the ethernet cable into the RJ45 port, the chip does not recognize the link. However, when I use the RJ45 port of the DE10-Nano (I remove the port out of DE10-Nano board and solder it into my board) it works. Thank you very much for all of your help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The DE-10 nano fpga Board belong to Terasic. It would be better if you could contact Terasic for enquiry related to connections for Terasic board. https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=12&No=20   

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The DE-10 nano fpga Board belong to Terasic. It would be better if you could contact Terasic for enquiry related to connections for Terasic board. https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=12&No=20   

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise.

Cuong_Nguyen
Beginner

Hi AabdRahman_A_Intel,

I found another solution for my issue. Anyway, thank you very much for your help.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Sounds good, hope everything is working well at your side. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos