FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5925 Discussions

DK-MAXII-1270N Factory Image

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Can anybody tell me what the factory image is that comes on the DK-MAXII-1270N? I have the kit, and want to restore it, but don't know which of the demos to program. 

Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I suggest you to read the manual or the user's guide , guess you can have some details. If you do not have, just google “DK-MAXII-1270N guide".

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Linshuai, 

I did look at ug_MAXII_devel_kit.pdf that came with my kit, however I did not see anywhere that stated the default factory image. I believe it is the FunctionalTest.pof file that came on the CD, but have not found any documentation that supports this. There is a statement in the user's guide that says, "The Functional Test is a simple design that exercises each component on the board to ensure that the board is functioning properly. These tests are run at the factory before the boards are shipped. They are provided to the user so the board’s functionality can be verified at any time during the life of the board". But that's as close as I found. 

The documentation for the kit, including the user's guide is available here: http://www.altera.com/products/devkits/altera/kit-maxii-1270.html 

Thanks! 

Tom
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Factory image from my DK-MAXII-1270N kit.

0 Kudos