FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

Delete posts

Ehab
Beginner

Hi, @AminT_Intel 

I'm Ehab Ali the creator of this case and I'd like to delete this post as it contains sensitive information to our customer.

Case Subject:

Case (Z2-11944) Intel Corporation

Case URL:

https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGA-SoC-And-CPLD-Boards-And/Case-Z2-11944-Intel-Corporation-Celestica-Inquiry/td-p/1321966?profile.language=en

Thanks;

Ehab Ali

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Ehab,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope all is well.

The mention thread has been deleted as per request.

Please do verify from your end and let us know if anything is a missed.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
Ehab
Beginner

Hi @BoonBengT_Intel 

Thank you very much; your support is greatly appreciated.

I just noted that, when I search by subject, I found Google search result page still contain this subject, please let me know that, when this subject will be removed from Google search?

Thanks;

Ehab Ali

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Ehab,

You are most welcome, as for the behaviour in Google search it is beyond Intel control as search engine and caching are coming from Google themself.

However my take here is since we have deleted the initial thread and if anyone redirected from the subject in Google search they would just see thread of removed.

Maybe after a certain time (e.g. few days) it might no longer searchable in Google.(my assumption, to confirm with Google.)

Hope that clarify.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Ehab,

As request has been fulfilled and I did not see see any further clarification on what is provided, will assume there are no further request, will no longer monitor this thread. For new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos