FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Don't understand the PINOUT as mentioned for the Development KIT

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello everyone, I recently bought a development KIT from Wvshare.com with CORE EP4CE6 DEVICE. The documents which came with it are very confusing and I am having headache at this moment in figuring out the pinouts on the development board.  

I have downloaded the PINOUT for the device from Altera's Website in Excel format and can see and understand that. I have attached the PDF document which came from Wvshare which draws the connectors as they are on the development board but the PIN numbers they have mentioned does not match the way pins are described in the document from Altera. 

Can someone here please have a look and let me know if I am missing something else I will have to email the company and wait for few days for a reply. 

Thanks
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The shown schematic doesn't refer to FPGA pin numbers at all. There should be additional information shipped with the development kit.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The DVD supplied with the unit includes a schematic. The FPGA leads are also identified next to the connector pins on the underside of the board.

0 Kudos