FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
6033 Discussions

Dudas sobre minar con fpga proyecto personal

Zogcorey8
Novice
Hola buenas comunidad de intel, como se encuentran? Espero que bien. Les tengo una duda, es sobre un proyecto que siempre me hizo ilusión aprender. Como se puede minar con cualquier algoritmo con fpga? Cuales algoritmo son funcionales con fpga? Y que necesito para minar con fpga? Específico datos sobre la fpga: chip fpga intel cyclone 10 modelo 10CL016YU484C8G, memoria sdram 32mb marca winbond w9864g6kh-6 tiene una entra ethetnet gmii con CP2102N W25Q64 SPI Flash, 8M bytes para código de configuración de usuario

Entra jtag de 10 pines (CONA_10P)
Entra hdmi type a.
Un cristal de 50mhz
Funciona con 5v en DC

Me preguntaba si solo necesito el chip fpga, su memoria sdram externa, más la spi flash para guardar la info y el jtag CONA_10. Y conectarlo con el usb blaster e instalar quartus 2 18.1. Necesito usar la Entra ethernet y el hdmi?. Muchas gracias comunidad de intel espero a su respuesta gracias.

No importa con cuál algoritmo sea solo quiero saber como funciona y hacerlo no importa si no es potente o lo que sea no busco generar ganancias. Solo me gustaría aprender con funciona y que se debe hacer. Gracias
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

Can you translate your request to English language? we only have technical support in english.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
Zogcorey8
Novice

Hello good intel community, how are you? I hope you are well. I have a question, it is about a project that always made me learn illusion. How can you mine with any algorithm with fpga? What are the functional algorithms with fpga? And what do I need to mine with fpga? Specific data about the fpga: intel cyclone 10 fpga chip model 10CL016YU484C8G, 32mb sdram memory winbond brand w9864g6kh-6 has an ethetnet gmii input with CP2102N W25Q64 SPI Flash, 8M bytes for user configuration code 10-pin jtag input (CONA_10P

)

Input hdmi type a.

One 50mhz crystal

Runs on 5v DC

I was wondering if I just need the fpga chip, its external sdram memory, plus the spi flash to store the information and the CONA_10 jtag. And connect it with the usb blaster and install quartus 2 18.1. I need to use the Entra ethernet and the hdmi?. Thank you very much intel community I look forward to your reply thank you.

It doesn't matter with which algorithm it is I just want to know how it works and do it doesn't matter if it's not powerful or whatever I'm not looking to generate profit. I would just like to learn how it works and what to do. Thanks

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi Zogcorey8,

I'm not sure about HDMI. But depending on the configuration scheme you plan to utilize, you could consider utilizing Intel FPGA Ethernet. I recommend reviewing section 6.1 on Configuration Schemes in the Intel® Cyclone® 10 LP Core Fabric and General Purpose I/ ... document. It contains relevant information that may be useful to you.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Please be advised that due to the absence of a response from you regarding the previous notification we provided, we will be transitioning this thread to community support. If you have any new questions or concerns, we kindly suggest opening a new thread to receive assistance from Intel experts. However, if you do not have any further inquiries, the community users will be available to assist you on this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

0 Kudos