FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

EAR or ECCN

Kura
Beginner

Would someone please tell me the EAR or ECCN of following software names those are use by EPGA evaluation kit (EK-10M08E144).

・Nios II Processor /e

・On-Chip Memory (RAM)

・Interval Timer

・On-Chip Flash

・System ID

・PIO

・JTAG UART

・UART

We need the EAR or ECCN category numbers to export the program that is work on the EK-10M08E144.  

If this information is not enough to answer EAR ECCN, please let me know about the information you need.  

*) I do knot have deep software knowledge, and I can not speak English well, sorry.

Thanks and best regards,

Kura

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I apologize I do not think we are supporting the device you mentioned. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Kura
Beginner

Dear Amin,

Sorry my late responce.

Now I am checkng about how we take the software below.

Because we think that we got following software from Intel HP.

So the reason of your answer, we think something information that I got to you, would not be enough.

When I will ask again with wdditional information.

・Nios II Processor /e

・On-Chip Memory (RAM)

・Interval Timer

・On-Chip Flash

・System ID

・PIO

・JTAG UART

・UART

Thanks and Best regards,

0 Kudos
Kura
Beginner

Dear Amin

The EK-10M08E144 is one of MAX10 FPGA evaluation board, that is Intel's product.
And software evaluation environment is on the Quartus Prime platform, that has been built by downloading from Intel's HP.
The following software is prepared in the Quartus Prime Platform.

・Nios II Processor /e
    ・On-Chip Memory (RAM)
    ・Interval Timer
    ・On-Chip Flash
    ・System ID
    ・PIO
    ・JTAG UART
    ・UART

So, I believe that The EAR/ECCN number of those software will be able to receive from Intel.

My information might not be the software name that can be identified by Intel's people.
If my information is not enough to identify the program that is listed above, please let me know what you need.

Thanks and Best regards,

Kura

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello Kura,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. The Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) for the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro/Standard Edition software is EAR99.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Kura
Beginner

Dear Amin

Thank you for your quick reply.
We will continure to paper work to export about The EK-10M08E144's software.

Thank you for your help,
Kura

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos