FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

EOL automatic notice

LDeng7
Beginner

Hi:

We use several types Intel FPGAs in our products. For example Cyclone II (EP2C20F484C8N) is used in our one old product. I worry about in near future it will be discontinued. How could I get EOL notice in advanced not only for it also others FPGA types?

Thanks for you support in advanced!

Br. Li

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for contacting Intel technical support.

You may subscribe to customer notification mailing list at https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/my-intel/mal-emailsub/technical-updates.html

By subscribing to the mailing list, you will receive an automatic email notification whenever a new Product Notification Notice (PDN) is released for our customers.

Let me know if there is further questions.

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Additional information is, if you are buying through distributors, the distributors will usually forward the PDN to the purchasing customers as well.

The mailing list subscription will ensure you will get the notification in the case you didn't receive it from your distributors channel.

0 Kudos
LDeng7
Beginner

Hello HazlinaR:

Thanks a lot for your fast feedback! Definitely I'll configure a custom RSS feed to get EOL info as earlier as possible.

Have a nice day!

Br. Li

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Good to know. You too have a nice day!

0 Kudos
Boeing
Beginner

thanks for posting this question,  i have the same concern regarding the longevity of EP2C20F484C8N. 

the intel tech support did not answer the question , jut gave reference . i checked the reference , but it didn't answer the longevity of EP2C20F484C8N.

0 Kudos
Tvann
Beginner

We also have the same concern.  The Cyclone II FPGA, part# EP2C20F484C8N is the heart of our FasTrak2 high speed data acquisition board.  We were told that Intel temporarily stopped manufacturing this chip a couple years ago.  When will Intel start manufacturing this chip again?  

Best regards, 

Tom Vann

President

Visi-Trak

0 Kudos