FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

EP4CE30F23I7N product shape

seowueng
Beginner

hi

The shape of the two attached photo products is different.

The back of the product is one large and one small, Please check if both are original.

If not, please also let me know which products are not original.

The part I'm talking about is the black square on the back of the product.

thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Park Hee Dae,

I understand on your concern regarding this issue. However, regrettably to inform you that we do not provide part validation as to avoid the devices from the grey market.

However, Intel PSG has its authorized distributor to sale Intel devices. If you got the devices from formal distributors, you shouldn’t worry on the device authenticity as the devices must be valid units. Otherwise, we do not ensure the device quality and do not provide the further service. You may find the authorized distributor list from the link below:

Marketplace Partner Program: Distributor Partner - Intel® Solutions Marketplace 

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos