FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5922 Discussions

EP4CE75U19I7N Different marking format

Valxie
Beginner

Hello  there,

So basically I've ordered an intel part with Part number of EP4CE75U19I7N, COO in Korea. However the marking format is slightly different from the one we received. I'd just like to check the authenticity of this, whether it's normal to have different format of marking on the chip. (Previously one received with 2 space blank in the middle, the one just received with no space in the middle) And they are in slightly different number on the series starts with G. One in G CCBBG2137A another one with G CCBAA2131A. With below number are different with one in S136AF5J another one in S846AF76. 

Are those normal to have different layout on formatting?

Pls help . Thanks!  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry to let you know that, we do not provide part marking verification in order to avoid the devices from grey market.

Intel PSG has its authorized distributor to sale Intel devices. If you got the devices from formal distributors, you shouldn’t worry on the device authenticity as the devices must be valid units. Otherwise, we do not ensure the device quality and do not provide the further service. You may find the authorized distributor list from the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/buy.html

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos