FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5922 Discussions

EPM7128AEFI100-7N Termination Finish

Kaden_Day
Beginner

What is the termination finish of part number EPM7128AEFI100-7N as well as the composition?

Material Declaration portion of Intel's website is not working and won't send datasheet.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kaden_Day
Beginner

Yes, it only provides documents in a .xml format which I don't find useful, and the associated support email (materialdeclare@intel.com) won't respond to my inquiries.  It's all good. I found the information from another source, thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Kaden_Day,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

We would like to inform you that we have a forum for these specific issues and products, so we are moving it to the "FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits" forum so you can get better support for this matter.  

- https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGA-SoC-And-CPLD-Boards-And/bd-p/fpga-soc-cpld-boards-kits  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Kaden_Day
Beginner

Yes, it only provides documents in a .xml format which I don't find useful, and the associated support email (materialdeclare@intel.com) won't respond to my inquiries.  It's all good. I found the information from another source, thanks.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos