FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5931 Discussions

ESD Specification for EP2C8Q208I8N

AH-CAES
Beginner

We are looking for ESD specification and if this part EP2C8Q208I8N should be handled with ESD protection. Can you advise?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

You can obtain information about ESD from Reliability Report.

Thank you

0 Kudos
AH-CAES
Beginner

Can you advise the link to download this Reliability report?

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

You will need CNDA with Intel to request for Reliability Report. Do you have CNDA with us? 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AH-CAES
Beginner

sorry I think I went to the wrong direction on this. The original request was to confirm if this part need to be handled with ESD protection or not.  Per Mouser, this part doesn't required ESD package but our Quality believes this part needed.  Can you just validate if this part required ESD protection when handling or not? I don't need the detail reliability report.

thanks,

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

ESD is not selective when affecting your products. It can strike components directly or indirectly by passing to the component via connectors and cables.Intel implemented a comprehensive ESD prevention program to ensure that our product are delivered to customers with the highest possible reliability.

All of our families need to maintain ESD HBM JESD22-A114 Mil Std 3015.7 and ESD Charged Device Model JESD22-C101 that are part of JES standard. This is pointed in below re-ability report. For precise information about requirements I would suggest to review particular standards material.  Table II: Reliability Qualification Requirements

Intel has implemented a comprehensive ESD prevention program to ensure that our product are delivered to customers with the highest possible reliability.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/quality/ch3-esd-eos-guide.html

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos