Please tell me the story of this part, how you discovered that it is fails part? How it was measured, and such as that. Also, did you observe a functional failure in the operation of the device?
The details is insufficient to generate ERMA. Could you please share with me :
1. What is the failure rate? What is the failure rate vs. tested sample? Example: 2 out of 100 units.
2. What is the failure symptom? Please elaborate the failure symptom in detail.
3. When did the failure happen? How did you discover the failure?
4. How did you determine the failure? Please elaborate the procedures.
5. Does the failure unit ever working before failure?
6. Did they violate solder re-flow temperature profiles, moisture sensitivity? Please provide the re-flow temperature profiles.
7. Did you swap the failure device to a known good board? Is the failure following the device or board?
8. Is this a prototype build or volume/mass production?
9. Kindly provide quantitative investigation result that could proof the failure is Intel FPGA induced.
Please do not share confidential information publicly. If you required private message, please do let us know.
Since both cases are failing with same OPN 5SGXMA7N2F45I3N, I propose to combine both cases together for ease of discussion.
I will proceed to close this case but we can resume FA support discussion in other case 04416470.