FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5200 Discussions

FLASH_LOADER.qpf not found in I2C_RSU

RVadl2
Novice

Please provide us 10M08 Source code in I2C Remote System Update Example in the following website

https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/15.1.0/Standard/i2c-remote-system-update-example/

When extracted from i2c_rsu.par, I have Max10_FLASH.qsys file and not the FLASH_LOADER.qpf file.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Apologize that we only provide that source file. Can you please change the device part number in the design and recompile?

RVadl2
Novice

Hi,

But the User guide 151 says Flash_loader.qpf should be available in I2C_SLAVE folder when i2c_rsu is extracted.

RVadl2_1-1625216578246.png

YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Yes, i am able to see that file when i open with Quartus. Probably you can try again? May i know which quartus version you used to open the .par file?

RVadl2
Novice

Hi,

I am seeing only the MAX10_FLASH.qsys in the I2C_SLAVE folder. I am using the Quartus version 18.1 and I opened the i2c_rsu.par from the below link 

https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/17.1std.1/Standard/i2c-remote-system-update-example/

I also put what I am seeing in the below link. If you have a different file can you share it here. Thanks for the support.

RVadl2_0-1625217993083.png

RVadl2
Novice

HI,

@YuanLi_S_Intel  Can you share the Flash_loader.qpf here. It would be very helpful to me.

Regards,

Ravi

RVadl2
Novice

Hi,

I have only the Max10_Flash.qsys file and it is not entire thing. I have the Master part and am waiting for the Flash_loader.qpf slave code to learn about the registers implemented in it.

Regards,

Ravi

YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Can you remove the project and try again? It seems like no issue, tested on multiple pc.

Thank You.