FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5924 Discussions

FPGA development kit problem

lzhou5
Beginner

heatsink.jpgI finished a previous RMA several days ago。

And I have receivered a new one from MOUSER.COM. But!! The new kit also has some problem.

The heatsink lose a lock column.

Development Kit S/N#: 10APCIe0003052

PN:6XX-44366R-0G

IPS#: 00400542?? This is the previous IPS.

So I need to make a new RMA.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Nooraini_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi lzhou5,

Can you provide a top view picture of the dev kit showing the lock is missing? When did you purchase and received this dev kit? Please help to clarify.

Regards,

Nooraini

0 Kudos
lzhou5
Beginner

Hi NYusof,

This development kit is a replacement. The sales order SN:244940676, Network order SN:14880526. These information are from Mouser.com. The order begin from Oct.12. And I receiver the kit at Oct.19.

lock.jpg

express.png

0 Kudos
lzhou5
Beginner

Hi NYusof,

Sorry for send you so late.

Please check.

0 Kudos
Nooraini_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi Lzhou5,

You mentioned that you have received the new Arria 10 dev kit on Oct.19,2018. However the tracking details information that you provided showed the delivery date is on 18 Dec 2018. Are you saying that you received the new Arria 10 dev kit on Dec.19, 2018?

I will check with the internal team on the previous IPS#: 00400542 RMA request on this issue. Please do expect delay in response since it's already the Christmas and new year holidays. Most of the employees are out-of-office until the new year. Thank you.

Regards,

Nooraini

0 Kudos
lzhou5
Beginner

Hi ​ NYusof,

I send the LAND_049457533.PDF again, Please check.​

0 Kudos
lzhou5
Beginner

Hi Nooraini,

Yes, I am saying the new kit. Waiting for your response.

Thank you and Happy new year.

0 Kudos
Nooraini_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi lzhou5,

Happy New Year. Please check your message inbox for request information. Thank you.

Regards,

Nooraini

0 Kudos
Nooraini_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi lzhou5,

From the lastest document that you have provided which showed the shipment date is date Sep.3, 2018 this contradict to you earlier statemet that the order began from Oct.12. and received the kit at Oct.19, 2018. This also contradict to the Fedex shipment invoice showed the delivery date is on 18 Dec 2018.  

Please provide the correct invoice (document) information on this Arria 10 development kit shipment date. Otherwise your request for RMA on this development kit will be consider no longer valid since it is out of warranty (base on the Sep.3, 2018 shipment date). 

a. Board : Arria 10 GX FPGA Development kit

b. Dev Kit P/N : 6XX-44366R-0G

c. Dev Kit S/N: 10APCIe0003052

Thank you

Regards,

Nooraini

0 Kudos
lzhou5
Beginner

Hi NYusof,

I'm so sorry. I did not check the pdf information before. I think the attachment today is correct.

Sorry again.​

0 Kudos
Nooraini_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi lzhou5,

Thank you for the correct invoice information. The internal team has validated the Arria 10 dev kit as under warranty. Please contact your local authorized Intel Distributors to process with the RMA process. Thank you

Regards,

Nooraini

0 Kudos