FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5931 Discussions

FPGA starts normally, but the HPS cannot start.

lifang
Beginner

Since I can not edit the subject posted on 11-28-2022, I post a new subject here. Thank you very much for your reply on the subject  posted on 11-28-2022.

The main chip we use is 5CSEMA6U23A7N. Usually the FPGA and HPS can all start normally. But in some specific conditions, for example, the board is not booted more than 10 hours, when we first boot the board, the HPS will not start, however, the FPGA part can start normally.

And it becomes more seriously when we use a specific power source . The specific power source means that this problem only occurs when we use this power supply. But the power source has enough power for the board booting process. 

In this subject, I attached our schematic diagram. And I hope that you can give us some guide about this problem. Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi lifang,

May I know if you are using a custom board?

Did you try the board to work with a GSRD/GHRD before?

https://releases.rocketboards.org/

The board is booting up from QSPI or SD or NAND flash?

Thanks.

Regads,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi lifang,

May I know is there any follow up from the previous comment?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi lifang,

I will close this thread if there is no further follow up on this case.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi lifang,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos